Pure Eye Candy. Real 1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS convertible dressed in a beautiful shade of Harley Davidson Blush paint and a white power convertible top. This true Rally Sport and Super Sport Camaro is validated by the 3SL and 4P on the trim tag. The custom paint, hidden headlights and spoilers all add to this Camaro's drop dead good looks. Powered by a show and go 350 c.i. engine and a 4 speed manual transmission. Cruise in comfort with power steering, power front disc brakes and Vintage air conditioning. The interior features white heated bucket seats with headrests, upgraded Auto-Meter tach and gauges, tilt steering column, Classic sound system with CD player, power windows and GM seat belts. The body fit and finish is very good as well as the undercarriage metal structure. Rolling on new 18 inch rear and 17 inch front chrome American Racing wheels wrapped in new performance tires for a great stance and major curb appeal.
- Professionally painted in Harley Davidson Blush Metallic Base/Clear.
- Code 3L Rally Sport with hidden headlights, rocker trim and back up lights
- Code 4P Super Sport with SS emblems and options
- Front and rear spoilers
- Originally a rare triple blue car
- White power convertible top
- Factory hidden headlights
- Rolling on new American Racing chrome rims and performance rated radials.
- Newer factory correct white bucket seat interior with heated seats and headrests
- Black dash upgraded with Camaro Auto-meter tach and gauges
- Power windows
- 4-Speed on the floor
- Factory SS steering wheel
- Tilt steering column
- Classic sound system with CD
- 350 V8 engine casting number 3970010
- Edelbrock aluminum intake
- Holley carb
- New show chrome Chevrolet script valve covers
- 4-speed manual transmission
- Functional hideaway headlights
- Power steering
- Power disc brakes
- Electronic ignition
American Dream Machines
- Solid intact frame, floors and trunk
At American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 quality classic cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Corvettes to Cadillacs, Camaros, Mustangs, Mopars, GTOs, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and exotic sports cars. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1950s to the 1970s. Our inventory is diverse and continuously changing and always growing! Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced staff and with Midwest values and have very detailed discussions regarding overall condition of any of our classics that you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. Our phone number is (515)-245-9100 and we are centrally located in the heartland of America, in Des Moines Iowa. American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have over 10 active Mechanic hoists, a body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway. Please give us a call and we will be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide! ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers.