1954 Ford F-100 (RWD).
This Project was an homage to Dad who was a small town Ford Dealer for 25-Years. The project is about halfway done..
The idea was to keep this substantially stock with 'Creature-Comforts' but sadly did not get that far with it..
This is what has been done thus far..
- Frame-Off Sandblasted & Powder-Coated-
- Engine (223ci) Professionally Rebuilt & Bored .80 Over (from Crank up - brand new parts list)-
- Frame Suspension & Transmission Rebuilt (Bearings Races Seals Wheel Cylinders etc.)-
The Engine Transmission & Drivetrain Mounted in Frame-
- Alternator to Convert to a 12-Volt System-
- Currently the Cab & Box are now back resting on the Frame..
The Body work is next to wrap it up. Minor pocket of rust in the rear Passenger side. The Box needs Sheet Metal work. The only part missing at the time of purchase had been the Tailgate. Everything else including the Stock Wheels are there..
Note. If your looking for a Starter Project the heavy lifting has already been for you - now all you have to do is the fun part! Sadly cannot be there to participate. 'Bill-of-Sale' only. Absolutely no title available - however a Vehicle history is also available too...!.
A must see Classic Truck and everything within works well.-
Contact Steve at 561-351-1350 -
Currently located in Wellington FL.-
Serious inquiries only.-
Stock Number C199251L..
Financing Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers. Stock Number: C199251L